The office focuses especially on insolvency law and on the activity of a liquidator. We further specialize in commercial law, labour law and administrative law, we provide services in the area of criminal and civil law. A considerable part of the office agenda is formed by exchange law and by judicial claiming of debts.
Our office has already processed several hundreds of insolvency or bankruptcy cases, which mean a combination of managerial work and a majority of legal areas including commercial law, labour law and archiving of documents.
The main features of our office involve tradition, rich experience, an extensive portfolio of clients, comprehensive legal services, high professionalism, and an individual approach to each case.
The law office of JUDr. Josef Cupka was founded in 1992, it was originally a commercially-law office. The office became specialized in commercial law, exchange law, bankruptcy law, and judicial claiming of debts. In the course of time, the focus of the office has been transferred into the area of bankruptcy and insolvency law in all its forms. It means that besides the key activity of liquidators, the office activities also involve processing insolvency proposals and representation of other liquidators in insolvency proceedings.
• In relation to this activity, barristers JUDr. Josef Cupka, Mgr. Tomáš Linha, Mgr. Jan Zachariáš and Mgr. Radan Melka passed a liquidator examination in December 2009.
• The total number of insolvency and bankruptcy cases having been concluded or being dealt with by individual barristers of our office amounts to several hundred of them. The office closely cooperates with other trustees and liquidators while dealing with legal matters within their bankruptcy proceedings. We also run an office of liquidators in Letohrad in the Region of Hradec Králové.
• Besides the above-mentioned members of the office there are other barristers working in the office – they are JUDr. Rudolf Vokoun, Csc., JUDr. Marcela Šonková and Mgr. Hana Bártová, whose professional engagement complements the comprehensive legal services of our office. Due to our professional and experienced team we are able to provide services across the spectrum of legal branches. We are prepared to provide specialized assistance in the issues of civil, commercial, family, exchange, labour, administrative and insolvency law, and also in the area of real estates and judicial claiming of debts. Please find all relevant details on our web pages in the Services section.
• In addition, the office has at their disposal their own economic and accounting department managed by Ing. Petr Tregler and his team of assistants. This fact helps us efficiently deal with cases that require specialized economic assessment and an economic analysis.
• We are also able to provide services in German and English languages. This implies that we are prepared to represent foreign clients and local clients abroad.
• Our permanent goal is to provide highly professional services. We take pride in being reliable, taking individual care of each client, in our correct approach and in availability of our legal services under respectable financial conditions. The expert knowledge and experience of our specialists is a guarantee of a comprehensive and efficient solution of cases related to all legal issues.
Contact our office with trust; we will devote ourselves to dealing with your case with maximum determination taking into consideration all the aspects that will lead to the best possible result.